RTL-8139D ethernet driver

Eric Norum norume at aps.anl.gov
Fri Mar 24 19:54:58 UTC 2006

Here's what if found on a Linux driver page.  Note the last two
sentences -- I think that you'll need to port the if_rl driver.

========

This page contains information on using Linux with the Realtek
RTL8129 and RTL8139 Fast Ethernet Controllers for PCI.

The Linux driver for the RealTek RTL8129/8139 is available from ftp://
ftp.scyld.com/pub/network/rtl8139.c.

This driver was written to support the Scyld Beowulf cluster
distribution. For Beowulf-specific information, read the Beowulf
project web page. For commercial Beowulf support, contact SCYLD
directly.

This driver is for the RealTek 8129 and 8139 chips only. The 8019 and
8029 chips are unrelated designs. They are PCI NE2000 clones, and are
supported by updates to the NE2000 driver available from the Linux
PCI NE2000 Driver page.

--
Eric Norum <norume at aps.anl.gov>
Advanced Photon Source