Context Switch Problem

Wolfram Wadepohl W.Wadepohl at indumat.de
Mon May 15 08:04:03 UTC 2006

Samuel Bitton schrieb:
> The software currently breaks towards the end of RTEMS initialisation, at the point where it is doing the first context switch (_Context_Switch called at the end of _Thread_Start_multitasking).

I had  similiar symptoms last week in 4.6.99.2.
There is a call from Threadhandler() to initialization code for gcc
libraries _init(). It should call the .init section code of the libraries.
These libraries are linked with wildcards and the entry is defined as
address from the linker script, so there is no unresolved error message if
there is no routine present.

Maybe your are missing one of the ecrti, ecrtn, crtbegin, crtend modules.

--
Schöne Grüße aus Reutlingen

Wolfram Wadepohl
Forschung & Entwicklung

E&K AUTOMATION
Indumat GmbH & Co. KG
Siemensstraße 3
72766 Reutlingen
Deutschland

Tel.  +49 7121 514-289
Fax   +49 7121 514-299
eMail W.Wadepohl at indumat.de
       Wolfram.Wadepohl at ek-automation.com
       W.Wadepohl at ieee.org
WWW   http://www.indumat.de
       http://www.ek-automation.com

Bitte senden Sie mir keine Word- oder PowerPoint- (tm Microsoft) Anhänge.
Senden Sie mir einfachen Text, HTML oder PDF.
Siehe http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.de.html