second ANN: RTEMS open class in Munich/Germany

Thomas Doerfler (nt) Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Wed May 17 20:15:28 UTC 2006

Hello,

Due to the great success during the last years, we are currently
planning another open RTEMS class in munich/germany to start on

		July 11th, 2006.

Maybe you or some of your collegues like to join in? See our updated website

http://www.imd-systems.de/rtems_class_0607_en.html

for more details.

As a special offer we have reduced the class fee, if multiple attendees
will join in from the same company.

Please send us an email if you and/or your collegues are interested to
attend, so we can reserve seats for you.

wkr,
Thomas Doerfler.

D-82178 Puchheim          Germany
email:    Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de