CANBus on cpu32

Chris Welch cwelch at neumes.com
Sun May 28 14:10:23 UTC 2006

Thanks very much Pavel!

We have a 68376 running RTEMS as a generator controller (engine control,
power regulation, MODBus and serial comms) that we've been shipping now for
about 8 months.

We are working on adding a simple LCD/keypad interface using Microchip
components and J1939 interface.

I appreciate your help.

----
Chris Welch, Neumes Consulting, PC and UNIX Solutions
mailto:cwelch at neumes.com (613)797-7831 FAX:(613)838-5602
http://www.neumes.com