Fwd: [Qemu-devel] qemu 0.8.2 and RTEMS

Alexandre Constantino alexandre.constantino at edisoft.pt
Tue Nov 14 18:16:34 UTC 2006

Hi,

Well, if someone is going to write/update an article it might be worth to mention on how to debug a RTEMS application with QEMU (not that it is something new, but it is worth being stated on the article).
When starting QEMU add the flags "-s -p 1234" and then lauch <arch>-rtems-gdb

I can also add that QEMU 0.8.2 or SDL (which QEMU needs for graphics) has some problems when being executed over SSH. But this bug doesn't seem to occur in version 0.8.1