freebsd mmc/sd driver port

Pavel Pisa ppisa4lists at pikron.com
Fri Oct 20 14:02:27 UTC 2006

On Friday 20 October 2006 15:32, Philippe Simons wrote:
> I'm going to port the mmc/sd driver to rtems
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/dev/mmc/
>
> any advices/tips are welcomed
>
> Philippe

Hello Philippe,

I have some experience with fighting with MMC
on i.MX M9328 MX1 CPU. I have MMC driver working under RTEMS.
But it is not clean multiple controller hardware
implementation. I have offered and sent some code
already in the past. If you think, that something from it
could help you, I can sent you latest code version
on Monday.

But clean implementation based on well defined abstraction
layers would be far better. I have some experience with Linux-2.6
MMC code, but it cannot be use for RTEMS due to licensing.

Best wishes
                Pavel Pisa

 PiKRON s.r.o.       Phone: +420 2 96781671
 Kankovskeho 1235    Phone/Fax:   +420 2 84684676
 182 00 Praha 8      WWW:   http://www.pikron.com/
 Czech Republic      e-mail:  ppisa4lists at pikron.com