TCP/IP problem : 'Still waiting for mbuf cluster'

Ian Caddy ianc at goanna.iinet.net.au
Wed Sep 13 01:31:27 UTC 2006

Hi Sylvain,

This is just a guess, but what have you set your mbuf and mbuf cluster
allocations up as?

We use about 512K for mbufs and the same for mbuf clusters.

    rtems_bsdnet_config.mbuf_bytecount         = 512 * 1024;
    rtems_bsdnet_config.mbuf_cluster_bytecount = 512 * 1024;

It looks like you are running out of room, when you increase your socket
send buffer size.  Is there any scope for increasing your mbuf and mbuf
cluster sizes?

regards,

Ian Caddy

--