RES: RTEMS wikipedia page

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Tue Sep 12 13:32:06 UTC 2006

Fabrício de Novaes Kucinskis wrote:
> Hi Joel,
>

> Does RTEMS have a Blackfin BSP? This is listed in the wikipedia's page, but
> not on the RTEMS Targets page (http://www.rtems.com/targets.html), nor in
> the list of issues solved and improvements on the official page.
>
> One more thing: this issue still remains as a "possible candidate" in
> http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/RTEMS48Ideas.
>
> Which one is correct?

Alain Schaefer has a near complete port and we have already started turning
on tool support.  I move it from possible to likely in the RTEMS48Ideas

I also updated the targets.html to list the bfin and say it is "near
complete".  That
should at least keep people from thinking it is a project anymore.

The NIOS II is probably in a similar documentation state.