RTEMS wikipedia page

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Tue Sep 12 13:57:28 UTC 2006

Alain Schaefer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Well one day I had to step out of the shadow :-)
>
> I do have an initial port. The basic tests
> (Hello World, Timer, Paranoid etc.) are working. More
> advanced test cases still have a couple of probs.

 From an RTEMS perspective, the port needs to be merged.
It is basically functional and you are addressing problems from
here out.

We can merge it on the head since I just branched 4.7.

> The Port has not yet been published because the
> bfin toolchain needs to improve a bit to work with
> ralfs crossrpm magic.

The tools will catch up.  If you can compile it and run tests,
then it will just take time for all the pieces to fall into place.

I haven't even mentioned the CPU Supplement chapter to you
because I wanted to simplify the documentation format before
getting you involved.

> I thought about publishing the current state of the patches
> + instructions on a page separate from rtems.com <http://rtems.com>.
> Joel + Ralf, would that be ok until we sort out
> this libssp problem ?

I will leave it to Ralf for the tool issues but the port itself sounds
like it is functionally complete and just needs time to work out the
warts.  It will be easier to deal with from CVS.