interrupt handle?

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at imd-systems.de
Thu Apr 12 12:41:12 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have no idea about the ARM architecture you are using, but as far as I
could see in the sources, the edb7312 BSP uses the "new exception
handling" scheme, which is different to the API you are trying to use.

Have a look at:

c/src/lib/libbsp/arm/edb7312/clock/clockdrv.c

There you can get the idea on how a interrupt handler is added to the
system (search for the data structure clock_isr_data). The call
"rtems_interrupt_catch" will not work here.

And yes, the interrupt number "20" should be fine, but I recommend using
the "name" BSP_URXINT2.

wkr,
Thomas.