RTEMS for ezKit533

Alain Schaefer alani at easc.ch
Thu Aug 2 22:34:38 UTC 2007

Hi Frank,

In general the BF533 BSP should work on the EzKit as well as
inside of Skyeye. The Blackfin port still has a couple of smaller issues
which I have not yet sent the patches. But hello.exe and ticker.exe do work
from stock CVS.

In which functions of RTEMS did you find the offending asm instructions ?
Did you get an assembler error ? Or does the cpu just stop at the
offending instruction ?

LCD, WIFI and USB are not "yet" supported. But as always, the rtems
community would love to accept code conributions ;-)

alain