PR1245 device lseek

Victor Vengerov Victor.Vengerov at oktetlabs.ru
Wed Aug 8 00:49:06 UTC 2007

Joel,

Victor Vengerov wrote:
> IMHO, ideally, another set of handlers should be used for sockets and pipes.

BTW, it is correct for sockets - socket_handlers is defined in
cpukit/libnetworking/rtems/rtems_syscall.c
Note that lseek_h handler set to NULL there, and lseek() in
libcsupport/src/lseek.c return ENOTSUPP in this situation instead on
ESPIPE. So we should either explicitly implement lseek for sockets
returning ESPIPE (I prefer this), or return ESPIPE in lseek.c instead of
ENOTSUPP.

Victor

--
Victor Vengerov