MacOS Tools

Peer Stritzinger peerst at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 19:47:41 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm not responsible for these ports.

However I'm working on MacOS and FreeBSD.  Currently I'm using FreeBSD
for RTEMS development but always thought it would be a good to be able
to use MacOS too.

So if the MacOS tool port is orphaned, I could imagine to take it over
or start a new one.

MacPorts is IMHO a very good way to "package" the tools.

In addition having *.dmg Mac Disk Images for installation would
certainly be interesting
for many users that don't know MacPorts.

-- Peer