MacOS Tools

Aitor.Viana.Sanchez at esa.int Aitor.Viana.Sanchez at esa.int
Thu Aug 30 08:04:44 UTC 2007

I tried to install the sparc-rtems-gcc using macports but did not work. I
don't know whether all the RTEMS related tools listed in the macports SVN
work properly or not. Does anybody know the status of these tools?

Cheers,

A..

Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com>
Sent by: rtems-users-bounces+aitor.viana.sanchez=esa.int at rtems.org
29/08/2007 20:39

RTEMS Users <rtems-users at rtems.org>
cc

Subject
MacOS Tools

Hi,

I was curious about how to package tools for MacOS and
went prowling on the web.  I knew about BSD ports but didn't
know about this site which has a lot of RTEMS ones

http://svn.macports.org/repository/macports/trunk/dports/cross

Is someone on this list responsible for them?  They appear to
be old since the gcc is 3.2.3 and there is no mention of
rtems 4.7 or 4.8.

I am hoping this provides a starting point for someone who
is interested in providing MacOS hosted RTEMS tools.

--joel