Blackfin BSP

Hoan Hoang hoan at tidalstream.com
Wed Dec 5 13:44:49 UTC 2007

I'm planning to make a BSP for the EZKIT-BF561 but haven't got time to
get there yet also I don't have a GDB compatible Jtag.  I have the
HPUSB-ICE but it not compatible with GDB.  I'm looking at USBProg, don't
know if that could work.  The price tag for the Icebear is too high and
the Igloo is too slow.  Any recomandation ? or anyone know how to make
the HPUSB-ICE to work with GDB.

I think it is a good idea to have a common Blackfin architecture to make
the port easier for other Blackfin processors as well.  Can we use the
.h defined in VDSP or may be base on that?