Patch for "strict order mutex"

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Sat Dec 22 15:25:40 UTC 2007

I apologize to everyone for not doing a better job before
committing that patch. I ended up taking my wife to the
hospital yesterday morning and I started committing to
clean my tree at the end of the year.  I thought everything
was OK but obviously I didn't do a full test run and I
know I didn't try networking.

The goal of this patch is good and desirable.  It just
needs to work.  It should be optional because it does
change behavior that has existed in RTEMS from the
earliest public releases and because it does add some
overhead.

I debated whether to leave it enabled or disabled by
default and decided that enabled by default would
get it tested.

Sorry.

--joel