[Fwd: Newlib 1.16.0 snapshot approaching]

Till Straumann strauman at slac.stanford.edu
Tue Dec 11 21:03:49 UTC 2007

How about the newlib patch added in 1247 ?
This should be straightforward.

Then there is 1246 which also requires a newlib patch
but is more complicated.

IMO, at least 1247 should make it (but 1246 would also
be good. Currently, threads using stdin/stdout/stderr
leak memory when they are deleted (IIRC)).

T.