System V semaphores and ipc?

Amalaye Oyake amalaye.oyake at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Feb 3 00:21:06 UTC 2007

Does RTEMS support UNIX System V semaphores and ipc?

Specifically I am looking for:

sys/ipc.h   - interprocess communication access structure

sys/msg.h   - message queue structures

Now I know that RTEMS is not UNIX, but do these headers exist in some form?
I see some stuff like sys/types.h - data types . if they do not I shall use
the POSIX mapping.

Sincerely

* Amalaye Oyake                                    *

* Flight Software Applications & Data Product Mgmt */\

* 818.393.7168 work   818.653.4748 cell            *||

* Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena  CA 91109   */||\

@@@ personal opinions expressed represent only the views of the author @@@