C++ problems

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Wed Feb 28 18:28:59 UTC 2007

Hello, all.

I already have the "hello world" application running on my BSP and now want
the cdtest to run.
I after debugging the code I see the following problems:

1. CTORS are not called at all (I mean global constructors).

2. Exceptions throwing dives into some (many) newlib and rtems code and comes
to the _exit() function call which calls rtems_shutdown_executive(). This is
obviously not the goal of C++ exception trowing...:-))

I shall be very thankfull for any hint where is my problem.

--
Leon