GDB Stubs for PowerPC BSP with old-exceptions

Robert S. Grimes rsg at alum.mit.edu
Thu Feb 15 16:34:40 UTC 2007

Hi Joel,

You beat me to the punch.  I was going to inquire on this.  I don't
really have any idea what the differences are between the "old
exception" and "new exception" models.   The 4.6.99.3 documentation
(PowerPC supplement) has no mention of "old" or "new" exception models.
If you or some other knowledgeable person wants to fill me in, I'd be
happy to convert my bsp to the new model.

Take care,
-Bob

P.S. I'm also intending on submitting my bsp (eventually), but as of now
I don't know how that process is done.