Problems about porting RTEMS on a BSP close to mbx8xx

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Fri Feb 23 16:33:21 UTC 2007

Julien,

Am Freitag, 23. Februar 2007 16:37 schrieb Julien Delange:

> ./configure --target=powerpc-rtems --prefix=/path/to/install/rtems only.
>

> There is no NVRAM and no EPPCBug, we have more 64Mo of RAM. The
> processor is a mpc860.

The I would try the following "configure" command line:
configure\
 --enable-rtemsbsp="mbx860_002b"\
 --target=powerpc-rtems4.7 --prefix=/opt/rtems-4.7/4.7\
  NVRAM_CONFIGURE=0\
 PRINTK_IO_MODE=0 PRINTK_MINOR=SMC1_MINOR \
 CONSOLE_MINOR=SMC1_MINOR UARTS_IO_MODE=0 UARTS_USE_TERMIOS=1

This should force the "itteligent" stuff off in the console driver.

wkr,
Thomas.