How to analyze why I can't create more threads

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Fri Jan 5 11:44:36 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I am porting ACE/TAO to RTEMS and I am using the attached file to configure
RTEMS. I am using the POSIX support and I can create two child threads but
then I get an error back "no more processes" and I can't create anymore
threads. I am not real familiair with RTEMS and I am running rtems from the
bochs emulator, are there known restrictions there? How can I get more info
from RTEMS why I can't get the additional threads?

Johnny