Which patches should I use for binutils, gcc and newlib?

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Tue Jan 30 22:01:16 UTC 2007

Till Straumann wrote:
> Amalaye Oyake wrote:
>> With some wheel spinning I was able to build everything and I am
>> chugging
>> happily along. I built the stuff by hand (which is usually my preferred
>> way), because my host system is an 64bit x86 Ubuntu box ...
> I love that - the counterpart of the famous 'I have a problem - please
> help'
> posting: 'look - I have it working'...

The script that cuts a tarball also grabs the RPM versions.  I have
hacked together
a script that reports what is in the SRPM associated with each RPM
installed at the
time it is run.

Does the attached output look vaguely useful or promising to anyone?

Ralf.. where are the SRPMs for:

rtems-4.7-yum-conf-0.4-1
rtems-4.7-apt-conf-0.4-1

-joel