GameBoy Advance BSP

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Thu Jul 26 14:17:15 UTC 2007

dave madden wrote:

>     JS> Is there anyone on the list who has used this?
>
>     JS> I would like to get setup here to run it and would appreciate
>     JS> some hints.
>
> Hi Joel.  I've compiled the BSP and run the test apps under the
> VisualBoy emulator (and, IIRC, I loaded a couple onto a flash cart and
> ran them on a real GBA) but I haven't done any RTEMS development.  So,
> if you're still at a pre-compile/test-environment stage and need help
> getting further along, maybe I can be of some use.  Otherwise, you'll
> have to wait for somebody else to pipe up.

I'm not looking to change the BSP, just make sure it works.
So it sounds like you can walk me through the process of
setting up the simulator and running it.

Once I get that working, I need to check if my kids haven't broken
or sold their GBA's now that most of them had DS's.  If they have
one still, I will probably buy a cartridge programming system
and try that.  It is just too neat to pass up.

So where do I get the simulator?  If there are multiple ones, do
you know how to run it on them?

--joel