UART console based on interrupt

John Pickwick john.pickwick at free.fr
Fri Jul 20 16:26:51 UTC 2007

Through the classical CPU_DumpUsage function call. Sometimes you need to reset the statitistics otherwise the wrapped counter gives wrong figures.

In my case of interrupt driven io I expected to get a lower CPU usage by the console task since I assumed it wakes up only "when there is something to process".  This is not the case, the figure is the same as with the polled version. :=(

John.