GameBoy Advance BSP

Julien Delange julien at gunnm.org
Tue Jul 31 18:49:58 UTC 2007

2007/7/27, Joel Sherrill <joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com>:

> I am just not that familiar with the hardware on the DS.  Are you saying
> that
> you can run the GBA BSP on a DS and that you have done this with the
> CycloDS?

It should work. The linker must support GBA roms. Some of them (like R4 or
M3) don't support them. Cyclods should support them.

> I assume since the just use microSD cards with a FAT filesystem, you
> can do everything you need to with them under Linux?

Yes.
I use DSLinux from a microSD card and write on it with Linux or Mac OS.
Moreover, when you buy your DS linker, the package contains an adaptater to
use the micro SD card as an usb mass-storage device.