Unable to create TX buffer recovery queue

Daron Chabot daron.chabot at usask.ca
Fri Jun 8 17:47:08 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-08 at 09:38 -0700, Amalaye Oyake wrote:
> Yes,
>
> that is true. The name server is on a different subnet. That is the way our
> topology is configured. I simply hooked the box to the institutional LAN and
> setup the network just as I would on a PC.

For testing purposes a point-to-point (target-to-host) network
connection eliminates a lot of possible hangups... especially in an
institutional environment.

i.e. keep things as simple as possible...

> I also made the change for microseconds per tick yesterday (I caught that
> one) ...

great !

> The gateway is on the same subnet, but the name server is on a different
> one.
>

>   A.B.C.9 (NAMESERVER)
> X.Y.Z.1 (GATEWAY)
> |
> |----X.Y.Z.65 (RTEMS BOX)

The code you sent me offline shows the rtems box at X.Y.Z.66, so I'm
assuming the above is a typo...?

> |----X.Y.Z.90
> |
> |----X.Y.Z.100

You really need to get a packet-sniffer on this problem: that will
provide the who, what, where, and when of the problem...

The "why" is still up to you, however... ;)

-- dc