New QEMU software packages available for download for Solaris 8, 9 (sun4m & sun4u) & 10 (sun4u)

Jonathan Kalbfeld jonathan.kalbfeld at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 00:19:00 UTC 2007

Hello,

I've put together more QEMU Solaris packages on my website.  Some of them
include a bundled mtools and a bootable floppy image which is great for RTOS
development.

http://www.thoughtwave.net/downloads.html

Some install in /opt/thoughtwave or /opt/thoughtwave/legacy depending on if
you are installing the 10 package or the 8, 9 & 10 package.

P.S.  If you miss the old Macintosh II, have fun with the Basilisk II
emulator.  I'm dreaming of Shufflepuck Cafe.

Have fun,

Jonathan

And as always, download speed brake is turned off between midnight and 1am
pacific.

Jonathan Kalbfeld
+1 323 620 6682