How can I remove file system

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Thu Jun 7 15:50:37 UTC 2007

ray wrote:
> I might add the stub codes and make a patch so it can get into CVS (hopefully after this weekend).
> If add --disable-fs, lots of sample and test codes will refuse to compile.

Will there be enough of section 2 system calls left (open, read, etc)
left in place
so you can at least use the console?  Or are you disabling all of stdio
and filesystem?

There is an option to compile the tests to use printk instead of
printf.  It could
be promoted out through the tests configuration files.  Right now, it is
turned
on by editing a file.

Good Luck.

Ray.. brag on the size of your ticker.exe!! You have really gotten it
to a surprisingly small size.

--joel