Building RTEMS 4.7.0 (target=arm-rtems4.7)

Karevaara, Teemu Teemu.Karevaara at PERKINELMER.COM
Mon Mar 19 13:49:45 UTC 2007

     Hello,

  I tried to build RTEMS to ARM. I left out the BSP definition in order
to build the source for all the supported board packages. The makefile
script did not create any directory for BSPs. According to the
installation instructions the RTEMS_MAKEFILE_PATH should be set to
reference to this BSP specific directory. I could not find any relevant
error messages in the makefile output. Does anyone have a clue what
might be the problem?

  Regards,
    -Teemu Karevaara