need help on teaching RTEMS oS

Pavel Pisa ppisa4lists at pikron.com
Wed Mar 7 22:13:24 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 07 March 2007 14:26, Yu Chen wrote:
> hi,
>    I am teaching OS course in university. and I want to  teach student
> the RTEMS (as the RTOS instance) . But I didn't find some detail
> teaching materials about RTEMS.
>    Some info from
> http://www.oarcorp.com/rtems_standard_course_classic.htm didn't
> contain more useful info.
>   Anyone can  give me some RTEMS course/training docs(not the docs in
> RTEMS package)?
>
>   Thanks!

Hello,

there are some of my poor attempts:

http://dce.felk.cvut.cz/nms/?p=lectures
  - there are some links on this page
    (sorry it is Czech only, but links targets are mostly English)

http://dce.felk.cvut.cz/nms/files/presentations/nms_rtems_intro.pdf
  - there are some slides, which I use as some background for
    RTEMS presentation, I can provide ODT version as well

http://www.ocera.org/archive/deliverables/ms1-month6/WP1/D1.1.pdf
  - this is some RTOS comparison we have written some
    years ago

If you collect or prepare something additional, give
me note, please.

Best wishes

                Pavel Pisa
        e-mail: pisa at cmp.felk.cvut.cz