RTEMS and Google Summer of Code 2007

Ze Manel zemanel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 22:18:14 UTC 2007

Hi, I'm a student and a professor of mine proposed some students to study
the problem to implement it for the masters thesis ( implementation of a
wrapper to let rtems-aplications along side linux, being it a hard real-time
and linux sof real-time.)
we have some ideas on how to implement this. is this eligeble?