Avoiding power-down on leon2

John Pickwick john.pickwick at free.fr
Fri Nov 9 20:53:06 UTC 2007

Hi,
I have the same concern with LEON2 and I've done it with a low-priority task
that uses an infinite busy loop.
I have checked that the IDLE task is never called (through the tick counter
of the CPU tool).

For this reason, recently I asked here if it was possible to remove or
substitute the IDLE task thread (mainly to avoid anxious questions from
customers on this topic since I'm convinced by the solution above). You can
do it (changing the #define that goes in the CPU table) but then you need to
recompile the BSP.

Joel suggested to make the changes to include the CPU table in the regular
table. I did not have time yet to look at it.

regards,
John