Current task

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Thu Nov 15 13:52:46 UTC 2007

Manuel Coutinho wrote:
> Hi
>
> You can access the running task by the global variable:
>
> extern Thread_Control *_Thread_Executing;

Correct and a couple of other interesting variables:

_Thread_Heir points to the highest priority ready thread
which may or may not be the same as the executing one.

_Thread_Allocated_FP points to the thread whose FP
context is currently in the FPU.  Again, this might not
be the same as _Thread_Executing.

--joel