[Skyeye-developer] Now csb360 BSP of RTEMS can run on SkyEye

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Wed Oct 10 15:37:00 UTC 2007

This didn't show up on the RTEMS list because you aren't
subscribed from the sending email address so I am making
sure the reply goes there. :-D

Michael.Kang wrote:
> Hi:
>         After fix some bugs of coldfire 5272 simulation in SkyEye, now
> csb360 BSP of rtems can run on SkyEye. Only hello testcase of csb360
> is tested on svn head of SkyEye.
>       The attachments are output result of csb360 and the
> corresponding skyeye.conf for csb360.

Yeah!!!  That means the console driver is working.

Ticker running will indicate that the counter/timer used by the
BSP for the clock tick works.

Does Skyeye support the network controller on the 5272?
The csb360 BSP does support the NIC on this CPU.

I am adding your configuration file to

http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/SkyEye

and updating the status.  If there is anything wrong or out of date
on that page, please feel free to update it.

This is great news!!

--joel