getting started with CEXP on coldfire?

Alan Cudmore alan.p.cudmore at nasa.gov
Wed Oct 24 20:39:07 UTC 2007

I would like to use CEXP on a coldfire BSP ( RTEMS 4.7, mcf5235 ).

What is the best way to get started?

I have built the cexp-1.5 package with the m68k-rtems4.7 tools and I
"almost" had a sample program linking with a cexp call. After
figuring out all of the libraries to link in, it still had undefined
references to cexpWriteLock, cexpWriteUnlock etc.. These symbols were
macros in a header file, but they were not in my libcexp.a file.

I also looked at the GeSys 2.1 beta package. That seems like the best
place to start. Has anyone built GeSys and CEXP for a coldfire target?

Thanks,
Alan Cudmore