Patch for "strict order mutex"

Ray xr at trasin.net
Fri Oct 19 15:02:17 UTC 2007

  Thanks for your work. But pls compress your patch file before send to the maillist.
  And I believe that you did not make the right patch in the attachment. It is hard to merge a patch file of 81,000 lines. It is a better idea to make a diff base on a freeze version (e.g. version 4.7.1 or CVS snapshot 4.7.99.2) because CVS is a moving target. It has to keep in mind that the patch should only contain your changes.

Thanks & Best Regards!
Ray
2007-10-19