Undefined reference to DEBUG_puts in RTEMS 4.8

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Mon Sep 17 13:29:33 UTC 2007

Daniel Hellstrom wrote:
> Hi,
> Yes, I have seen the DEBUG_puts error and fixed it. It is now part of
> the official CVS too.

Just to make sure that we had completely switched over to printk, I
did a grep from the top. There were a couple of BSPs which still
had it but they were powerpc so understandable that you didn't see them.

But smc91111.h had dbc_printf which used DEBUG_puts. I fixed that
but this left another question. Since smc91111.h
is installed, shouldn't those macros be at the top of the .c file?