Why not a directive rtems_clock_set (rtems_clock_time_value)?

Fabrício de Novaes Kucinskis fabricio at dea.inpe.br
Tue Sep 18 14:49:22 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I'm wondering here: if we have ways to get the RTEMS clock counter in the
"rtems_time_of_day", "rtems_clock_time_value" and "rtems_interval" formats,
why there is just one way to set it (with "rtems_time_of_day")?

Why don't we have a way to set the clock in "rtems_clock_time_value"? As the
counting is in ticks, I can't see any technical issue here that prevents
this.

Regards,

Fabrício de Novaes Kucinskis - DEA / INPE