3c905 Nic configuration

Stéphane ARQUER stephane.arquer at c-s.fr
Tue Sep 25 16:58:29 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to configure the network interface 3c905c-TXM with the pc386
bsp of rtems 4.6.6.
I read in the wiki that someone used this reference in september 2005 but
there is no details on the driver to use.

On the other hand, I'm working with a 3c509B-tpo card, I try to execute
the network examples and when the card seems to be configured:
-->     3C509: attach() is complete
there are the error messages:
-->     Can't bring ep up: No such device or adress
-->     Can't set default route: No such process
-->     Can't get host adress

You 'll find attached the networkconfig.h file.

If anyone has a tip ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards.

SA