run the rtems test case problem in the grub

alwyn lee alwynbjut at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 08:14:24 UTC 2007

hello everyone

I used the toolchain I builded, target bsp use pc386, than make the sample test hello world program. and I change the name hello.exe to hello2.exe. than copy to the grup img download from site of rtems.
here is the problem, what's the reason? who can tell me?

-------
kernel=(fd0)/hello2.exe
---

the program not  run well, the others program in the img work well.
thanks a lot!

     alwyn lee
alwyn116 at hotmail.com   (Messenger)
alwyn116 at yahoo.com.cn   (Mail)