how to test my rtems application program?

alwyn lee alwynbjut at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 06:54:23 UTC 2007

hi,
I have a problem that  when I finish building the rtems system, I use it to make a user program such as the examples rtems supplied. my target bsp use pc386.

I use the pc386 grub image from the rtems.com , but i find that the program format is netbsd-a.out ,my program format is multiboot-elf. is it the reason that my program can not run in that grub ?

and how to test my program , or is there a simulator to test my program for pc386?
I'm so confused about the problem.

who can help me? thanks a lot !

                                 alwyn

     alwyn lee