RTEMS crashes on HS-872P Single Board Computer

Grigori Khmyrov Grigori_Khmyrov at uml.edu
Tue Sep 4 20:24:17 UTC 2007

I got  RTEMS running on some old laptops and single board computers
without problems.
But now I'm trying to run same application or test tasks on new HS-872P
Single Board Computer.
RTEMS 4.6.2 i486 BSP applications (including hello world) crash in
unpredictable places at the very beginning.
I've tried also version 4.6.99 i686 BSP with the same result.
It prints few lines and stopped (every time different number of lines).
Sometimes it even didn't print anything.

What can be wrong? How to debug the problem?

Thank you,
Grigori