4.8 examples

Joel Sherrill joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com
Mon Sep 10 14:55:36 UTC 2007

Jiri Gaisler wrote:

> I think you also need to include the timer manager. This should
> be fixed in the bsp, rather then by changing the tests. I will
> look into it ...
The tests can't generically assume a lot about what the BSP needs.
In general, the tests are better off saying "all" since with 100 BSPs,
you might not have the same requirements across all BSPs.  For
a user application, you should have a small enough BSP set that
you can make a better statement about what is really required.

For size purpose, MANAGERS=all is often better anyway.

--joel