RTEMS vs. changing hardware: Building app against RTEMS build tree?

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Sat Sep 22 16:50:36 UTC 2007

Hi,

this should work, although I did not yet try it out.

The big thing to change should be that the environment variable pointing
to the installed system should be changed from something like

RTEMS_MAKEFILE_PATH=/opt/rtems-4.8/powerpc-rtems4.8/virtex

RTEMS_MAKEFILE_PATH=b-rtems/rtems-4.8/powerpc-rtems4.8/virtex

what you are missing then are "Makefile.inc", "make/bsp.cfg" and
"make/target.cfg". But there should be a way to come over this.

If you have a working solution, this would be nice to see in the RTEMS wiki

wkr,
Thomas.