Requesting to suggest materials for reading

Madhusudan C.S madhusudancs at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 18:44:43 UTC 2008

Hii Joel, Daron, Ray, other mentors and all,

           As I have submitted my proposal on Adding 64-bit timestamps to
RTEMS, I want to start the work on it now only since I have said in my
proposal that I will use this time i.e  community bonding period to learn
things related to RTEMS, RTOS and timestamps and also baseline testing.
Though the deadline is extended by a week I am unfortunate because I will
not be in my city this weekend. Tomorrow afternoon I will be going to a
National Level Free and Open Source Software Meet(2nd afternoon UTC to 7th
morning UTC I will be not be in my city) to represent our LUG and Internet
will be mostly unavailable during this period. So I request you all to
suggest me a good book to read on the related topics in this period. I will
try to get that from the college library and read it if I have some time
there.

--
Thanks and regards,
 Madhusudan.C.S