ZigBee

Paul Evans paule at martexdesign.com
Mon Apr 14 17:17:05 UTC 2008

Hi again,

One last comment: I think the Zigbee alliance is requiring commercial
applications to pay-- I don't know if RTEMS is a commercial application
(at least in some few cases)-- it would be a questions for lawyers I guess.

You can probably tell I'm a bit dubious about anything that's not BSD
licensed at least for my own firm's commercial purposes. It always
involves long drawn out painfully dull conversations about the license text.

Best,

    -Paul