rtems-cvs toolchain

Alan Cudmore Alan.P.Cudmore at nasa.gov
Wed Apr 23 12:54:31 UTC 2008

I updated my macports database:
$ sudo port selfupdate
and now I have the latest version of mpfr and gmp for building GCC 4.3.0
These libraries can be installed by using the command:
$ sudo port install gmp mpfr

When configuring the GCC source, you can specify the location where
macports puts the libraries.
--with-gmp=/opt/local --with-mpfr=/opt/local

macports also has autoconf 2.61 and automake 1.10.1

So OS X 10.4 users can get nearly anything they need by installing
the packages from macports.
I will be able to try building on 10.5 soon.

Alan