ZigBee

Paul Evans paule at martexdesign.com
Sat Apr 12 20:41:27 UTC 2008

Hi,

I wanted to correct what I said about the license from Microchip. I went
back and looked. To use Microchip's code you need to use the Microchip
RF chip and a Microchip MCU.

There's a glimmer of hope though now that there's Microchip parts
running MIPS cores instead of the little Harvard architecture devices
they're known for. With enough memory I believe these devices would be
port candidates for RTEMS.

Best,

    -Paul