ZigBee

erki.szabolcs at itport.hu erki.szabolcs at itport.hu
Mon Apr 14 06:58:43 UTC 2008

Hi,

Maybe using sources from manufacturers isn't the most useful way to
implement a ZigBee stack to RTEMS. AFAIK Texas Instruments has a ZigBee
stack too, but you can use it only with their SDK and chip, so it isn't a
widely usable solution. But there is some open source project which aim to
implement a fully open source stack. I'm not sure of stability an fullness
of their code-base. Check:

http://www.open-zb.net/
http://www.freaklabs.org/

and we can look into TinyOS ZigBee stack. This projects could help us not
to start from zero.

Br,

Szabolcs